my home sweet home....

i love this table and chairs.....this is not a picture of my house...but I wish these were in my house! hee hee hee

So here is a tour of my house....
FACTS:
I do not own this house...I just rent it...
Some of the furniture, I have re-created..painted, re-upholstered....made it new again!

Sometimes that's how our lives are...
maybe we are not thrilled with how our lives are looking....but all it takes it a couple changes, a couple fresh coats of paint, re-upholster some of our ways of thinking, add some dazzle...and BANGO!!! we are in love with our lives again!

*Today do something different, wear something that your heart says, "I love this!!!!", even if you think people will make fun of you...decide not to care if they do!

*If you have a little extra pocket change, buy yourself a little sparkly-treasure that will make your day happy!

*Decide that no matter what happens today...you will find something positive about it!
(oh I have to wait in line......well now I can send some really nice texts to people, I can call someone I haven't talked to in a while and tell them how I appreciate them as a friend)

*Make a good choice about food today..instead of a big platter of fried things, choose some fruit or a veggie, and you'll notice how you'll better, and you'll be very proud of yourself!

It's time to make-over our life-houses....redecorate your life, your wardrobe, and your feelings!
I guarantee you're gonna love your new life, you make for yourself!

In the meantime, here's a little tour of my house! And for everyone that asked, where's Blaker's room...he sleeps on the little bed in Alani's room...he doesn't like sleeping alone...

happy house touring..huge love..kandee
I have lived in very small places that weren't very nice...this is the nicest house I've lived in!
This is such a blessing that God has proved this home and a way for me to pay my rent here!

No comments:

Post a Comment