BFF


30 years ago, I waited for my parents to come
home with a present for me!
It was my little best friend....Tiffany Johnson.

She has been the best Barbie player, ATC rider, pirate, dress-up player, house player, sidekick, spying-on-me-and-my-boyfriend spy, school mate, and basically, my go-everywhere-with-friend. She dependably sat on the left back seat of the car, me on the right, wherever we went. (it did throw me for a loop when I started driving....I was so used to sitting on the right! ha ha ha)
I've always wanted to be the one to go somewhere first, but only to make sure, it would be okay for my sister. Once when my sister fell down, I made her a huge card, with "stamped" art work ALL over....this is it: ( i think the says how much I 've always loved her)
TO SASSTER:
I love you more than words can say....I wish I could be there to hug you in person, and throw confetti in your hair! You are helped shape my world, my sense of humor...to this day you make me laugh harder than anyone else! You are everything that I'm not! You are like having a back-up mom-support...and no matter what friends have come and gone, I know you will ALWAYS be there for me!
Until my last breath on Earth, I will try to protect your heart and love you....and I will hold your hand and laugh with you forever in Heaven!
I don't know what I would've done without you all my life (well, those first 22 months, I did have mom all to myself, but I still needed you!)
Thanks for being my "twin".....I love you more than all the stars in the sky!
LOVE your biggie-smalls....Kan

Since I couldn't be with you...I wanted to make you a surprise (that took me the last 4  hours to make...ha ha ha) enjoy.....I love you! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment