ear candy

music that I have listened to over the past few days, over and over again.....I get into make-up replays and music replays...like how I wore hot pink lipstick and heavy black eyeliner for a week straight, then I listen to the same station on Pandora for a week straight...my current fav (and for some reason, my silly iphone erased all 90 stations from my Pandora..argh!) is: the Little Dragon station....

Aja Black, who has the most amazing voice...and she's a super mama with two little baby girls, that look like dolls, sent me an email...and told me about Little Dragon, and that she's been using my make-up tips for her performances and photo shoots ( I feel like a proud make-up mama!)....then I clicked on her links and was blow away by her voice (and she didn't even tell me she was this awesome artist in her email, sweet lil' humble thing!)
but please listen to her amazing voice!!!
enjoy this dish of ear candy....




this is miss Aja Black (one of The Reminders) singing her "love-a-by", song that she wrote for her girls....


and one of my all-time favorites!!!!



may your ears enjoy some new treats...and if you've already heard these....may it be like eating your fav candy....but for your ears!
sweetest of days!
mission of the day:
dance in your living room, bathroom, or bedroom
sing in the shower, car, or belt it out in your kitchen
smile at people, give a compliment and mean it,
smile at yourself in the mirror...!
huge love, kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment