GLAMINARS AHOY!!!!!


get ready cause we about to be GLAMMIN'......

I've been workin' on the website all by myself, and man, am I proud of myself that you type in:
www.glaminar.com, and you actually see the website I designed! ha ha ha ha ha

go check it out! I am so excited...this is going to be awesome! My first Glaminar of 2010!!!

It's going to be in San Diego, April 17th....check out the site for more details! I have lots of planning to do, but it's on the calender!!!

Go see it! Go see it!!! I'm so excited!

I can't wait to meet, encourage, and inspire of all you that get to be there, in person!!!!

And ofcourse there will be some special, "Kandee Surprises" for everyone there too! But only find out what they are when you get there! YAy!!!!!

I can't wait to meet you that get to go, hug you, and have the most fun day of make-up, fun, and so much more!!!

huge love...your Queen of Glaminars...kandee

CLICK HERE TO GO SEE IT!!!!! www.glaminar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment