the last 48 hours....

i have missed blogging so much in the last 2 days.....!!! I hardly even had time to take pics to blog about...
but friday night was spent, packing the urban decay gift bags for the glaminars (all i can say is "urban decay" is awesome!) (and thanks to my boyfriend, who packed them all while I ran around doing things like a crazy person!)...

dinair gave us 2 whole airbrush kits to give away too!!!
Zuca bags, gave us 2 bags to give away as prizes... (so amazing!)
my "exploded" suitcase....as I tried to figure out what I would wear for the glaminar...


I took this picture of the clock at 2:29 AM!!!....but we stayed up til 4am, getting the Glaminar room all set up! 
I don't have one photo of the glaminar in my phone (because I was running around all day and didn't even have my phone! ha ha ha)....but we had photographers there, so I'll get some. But the Glaminars were amazing.....I love seeing everyone!! hugging them...and to all the girls that stayed for the meet and greet....it was like a slumber prty of fun talking, sharing stories, and just pouring love out! you girls are precious and I can't tell you what a great time I had, and I am honored to be a part of your lives!!!


leaving the hotel in San Diego to go to my neice's 1st birthday party...(hotel Solamar was awesome!)
on the way to Hollywood to work on a show....(downtown LA in the background)

at the Americana in Glendale...left with nothin' but some $2 earrings from Forever 21
yummy dinner...at The Kitchen in Silverlake....the food there is amazing! I had the Mac N' Cheese...best macaroni and cheese I've ever had!!! And my boyfriend, got the meatloaf and mashed potatoes.....so, so, so good!
after a crazy day....of driving all over SoCal....being on set, birthday parties, packing up all the glaminar stuff, trying to find everything I need for work on tuesday....and finally Creme Brulee Cheesecake with fresh berries and mascarpone creamy wonder....O.M.G!!!!
I wish I could type more but I so lacking in sleep..ha ha ha ha....I fell asleep last night waiting for dinner after the Glaminar meet and greet....
fjklllllkkkkkkkkkkkkkk (whoops, just fell asleep on my keyboard! ha ha ha ha, just kidding....
huge love from a tired and so happy that I got to meet some of you precious girls....huge love, your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment