Betty Boop!

Betty Boop Boop A Doop!
A original Betty Boop in black & white...Betty Boop is the original flirty figure from the 30's!

The Goods I used to get the look: (click on the names for the links to get em)

FOUNDATION: COVER FX cream foundation
POWDER: any translucent powder will work
EYEBROWS: any liquid liner or black eyeliner will work: I used SMOLDER from MAC
I liked how the liquid liner came out...way more cartoon looking, like a real pen had drawn them in!
THE WHITES OF THE EYES: I used a white eyeliner pencil to make the eyes look rounder. I like: NYX White Eyeliner
BLACK EYELINER: I used SMOLDER from MAC a cheap alternative is: Blackberry from NYX
BLACK EYESHADOW: any black shadow will work, I used CARBON from MAC

BLACK CREAM LINER COLOR: (to color the curls and peak of her hairline around the face) I used MAKE-UP Forever AQUA BLACK I love this stuff! It's totally waterproof too!
BETTY BOOP EYELASHES: I bought a pair of "doll like" lashes at the Wal-Mart Costume Dept, I'm having a hard time finding any that look like them on line!
RED LIPLINER: I used CHERRY RED LIPLINER from MAC, or for a cheap alternative, you can use: NYX HOT RED LIPLINER or I also like for a more retro-red URBAN DECAY lipliner in GASH (I also heard that this is one of the colors that Gwen Stefani uses for her secret combo to get her signature Gwen Stefani Red Lips!)
BLACK LIPS: just use any black lipliner
BETTY BOOP WIG: I bought this crazy one last year BETTY BOOP WIG, but this one looks like it has better curls: the Flirtin Flapper Wig from Costumes Inc

I love this look...it was so fun to do! I hope you like it! Watch and enjoy....
boop-boop-a-doop...your kandee boop

No comments:

Post a Comment