Big Cupcake Style!

yep....it's me and my "getting-bigger-baby-belly" pointing to the Original Jimmy Buffet Margaritaville sign...ofcourse I did not have any "drinks"....my favorite drink has always been water and if I'm feeling crazy a lemonade!
And in since I was in Key West today...that meant limeade!

I work myself into craziness...work 7 days a week 12-18 hours a day...so I forced myself to take a day off...and me and my mom took a bus tour form MIAMI (3 hour bus ride) and you arrive in key west. "I kept telling myself to relax and not worry about all the things that I need to be doing (planning the GLAMINAR for the UK, then Toronto, then RENO, then San Fransisco, then LA...a lot to do!)

Me and my mom raced around the island real fast...then we decided to be "wild women" and go on the snorkeling tour!
This was your truly, boldly showing off my belly and "extra baby pounds"...in my "arrrr matey" pirate-y striped bikini!
to read more and see the "real" bathing beauty shot...I will only be blogging that on my "diary blog" not as many people read it, so it's safer to put "my bathing suit shot there!" ha ha ha ha
click here if you want to take a PEEK in my daily life! www.kandeeland.com

I am beyond tired...beyond sun-soaked...and very very full....and I'm trying to upload my next costume look to youtube, which already kicked it off one time tonight! I WILL NOT GIVE UP! ha ha ha
love, salt water, and bigger is more beautiful.....kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment