FASHION SHOW DAY: rachel roy

me and the adorable Jessica Pierce...who picked me to be the make-up leader on her Glam team...
 where: the Beverly Center in LA...at Rachel Roy Fashion show...
me with fellow make-up artist Will Lemon...who brought a treasure from STILA...which I totally loved and used on every model!
get this beautiful berry stained mouth....with the lip & cheek stain from STILA in ACAI CRUSH


BEAUTY BREAKDOWN: (what I used on the models)
SKIN: primed face with URBAN DECAY COMPLEXION PRIMER
MIXED L'Oreal TruMatch FOUNDATION with  MAC's Strobe Cream to get a very dewy finish
CONCEALER: LISE WATIER PORTFOLIO CONCEALER
I mixed SHELL cream color to highlight and went over it with SILVER DUSK highlight powder (both from MAC)
CHEEKS: I applied TARTE CHEEK STAIN in BLUSHING BRIDE
EYES: I applied a nude color all over the lid, highlighted with NAKED LUNCH (MAC), then lined the eyes with BLACK TRACK cream color from MAC with a cat-eye look.
I lined the lower rims (waterline) of the eyes with black eyeliner and smudged it with black and grey eyeshadow.
LASHES: 2 coats of black mascara then individual lashes from Ardell (medium individual lashes and short ones)

I went over it with SMASHBOX double end liner in CRANBERRY to add some extra deep berry color.
It was lovely!

here's some of my beautiful models...
2 models with totally different skin coloring, but the same look!
 The girls looked beautiful....I snuck some yummy mini-burgers...mmmmm...and so did the models...but a quick-reapply of the lip stain fixed everyone's "i-just-ate-and-now-my-lips-are-a-mess"!

It was a fun day....to see more about my day and after click here: www.kandeeland.com

I am one tired mama.....huge love and lipstains.....kandee berry

No comments:

Post a Comment