I heart......

I LOVE LA.....yes, not only did this shirt at LAX make is seem official (even though I didn't buy the shirt! ha ha ha ha)
The "I LOVE LA" store inside the airport has many "glamorous" LA things, like all these magnets...little Oscar statues that say things like...World's greatest sister....friend.....teacher....
Here's an awesome photo I took in the store...yeah it's all backwards!
So as of right now...I have not slept in well over 24 hours...I think it is friday...
Well everyone else slept on our overnight plane...
I edited the Pocohontas video, and finished a deadline for a graphic image I needed to have done for the TORONTO Imats....all to learn that I stayed up all that time and made it in the wrong layout...
Right when I tried to sleep the airline steward told me we would be landing in a couple hours and they were starting to serve breakfast...I couldn't sleep at all...
But the wonderful news is: I am officially in London! The UK Glaminar is officially hours away....I already met a wonderful girl in the lobby....
we landed...came straight to the hotel, went straight to the event room and set things up and made all the gift bags....I fell asleep for a few minutes..now we are about to eat (I think it's dinner time here....I just know I'm hungry!)....
and I'm so tired....I don't even know if my brain has fully understood that I am in LONDON, ENGLAND!!!!!

I must go eat....check back for bits about my trip...the Pocohontas video and more fun-ventures!
OH yes, if you want to read my more "personal-mama-blog : click here: www.kandeeland.com

huge love from London.... (you're all with me in my heart!).....xoxox kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment