You ready to get SUPREME!?

Well you're about to be! ha ha ha Or at least
wear a necklace that says so!
Me and my SUPREME necklace!
(like me and my adidas- if you're old you know what I'm talkin' bout!)

I love this necklace...it is like my uniform! I got it at the RENEGADE CRAFT FAIR in downtown LA....it is made from the emblem on a CUTLASS SUPREME car...



that's what I'm talking about...
you don't get much cooler than mixing old school muscle cars with fashion!....
they're each one of a kind and the girl that made it doesn't have anymore SUPREME necklaces...BUT I get asked all the time where to get one!


I wear it with everything!
(see I even wear it in elevators to take pictures on the reflective mirrors for you all for my outfit of the day!)


I even wear it to try on really old hats at the Vintage Clothing show in Santa Monica donning my SUPREME- FYI: I did not buy this piratey-captian-y beauty! I know, I know....I could wear it everyday!

Long chain necklace, story short: This is probably my favorite necklace in the world...I get aksed by everyone from little old ladies, trendy hipsters...to the fancy salesperson at Bergdorf Goodman in the Chanel boutique (where I bought nothing!)...where did you get your necklace!?!?

Well NO WHERE anyone can get one...until now:

PLEASE note: this is NOT my company, I am not selling these necklaces, and I can't answer any questions about the necklaces (as much as I wish I could! ha ha ha)...but, MISSY, who is the biggest sweetheart and started this small business on her own (let's help support her!)...had these made and is selling a very limited number of them.

*If you order now at her pre-sale price it's  only $25.75 (it will take 4-6 weeks for them to be ready)
*If you don't order them now for the presale price, they will go on sale for $34.95.

HURRY the race is on: get one before they are gone! And help support Missy's business! (Go girl business power!)
email: pinkyloco@ymail.com 
please if you have ANY questions (I know nothing! ha ha ha) email Missy at: pinkyloco@ymail.com

Happy Supreme-ness! We are all supremely-wonderful....it's just fun to wear a necklace that says it...I usually think it makes  people think I'm craftier than I am and went to an auto-part place and pried it off of an old Cutlass Supreme and made my necklace myself! ha ha ha ha

supremely, your humble old car lover.....kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment