For one of the loves of my life....



this is one of the love's of my life...his name is J-man (j-rock, j-dizzle, many other "J" names)...he calls me mom...and I would do anything for this lil'man...including doing a Joker how-to...because he asked me 457,987 times...and he told all his friends I'd do it....
so I present to you....
a very ugly version of myself...ha ha ha ha
I did it for the love of my J-man....
so here is Kandee (complete with my neighbors watching through the window at me) as the Joker from The Dark Knight (Heath Ledger did an amazing job...and I only did "my impersonation" of the JOker for JOrdan...no one else may think it's funny..but he laughed so: mission accomplished!
beware of the ugliness you are about to see...ha ha ha ha (and I promise I have a much more beautiful and pretty post for later...ha ha ha ha)


(I know...don't look at it too long...it's very ugly...I know) ha ha ah

No comments:

Post a Comment