Roadtrips & Moonrises


I began my morning with the sounds of sirens and busy sidewalks in downtown LA...and found my way to the middle of the desert where the only sounds to be heard were the whirings of cars going by and the sound of wind blowing past the curves of your ears...

I can't tell you the beauty of watching a big, buttery yellow, moon rise above the huge purpley mountains...and breathing in clean air that has traces of sagebrush dancing through it...

I love this red rock canyon...the have filmed many movies around here...and many JC Penney jeans ads in the 80's were shot here...ha ha ha ha

my words couldn't explain...so here's a little "be-a-butter-fly-on-wall" with me video....
I hope it adds a little beauty to your day....huge love and may beauty be found wherever you look....kandee

PS...I'll post my shopping trip...before I headed to the desert..next...random funthings I saw in some stores....

enjoy the moonrise...(and I can hear.."I see a baaaaad moon arisin'..." by Creedence Clearwater Revival playing...ha ha ha ha...My dad used to sing that when I was little....
TIP: if you click on the lower RIGHT hand corner of the video..it will play it bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment