oh you beautiful...


this is Stephanie Nielson...
she is more beautiful than she knows...

I found her story and blog from a visit to etsy.com, she was on the front page
She was cute and had an adorable love of vintagey, colorful things and little precious treasures, and a love of hats...which made me think we would be great friends, if we ever met! She has the most adorable relationship with her husband...and made me dream of finding a wonderful husband someday, that would adore me like he adored her!

I read all her blog posts (http://nieniedialogues.com/)from the beginning..and cried and cried.
She doesn't know how much she has inspired me! (not just starting a blog about my babies, but so much more, you'll have to read her blog to know! I love her!)
she is enchanting, creative, adorable, and a wonderful mama
she also was in a fiery plane crash with her husband,
where she was placed in a comma due to her severe, disfiguring burns, which covered her entire body. For months she was away at a burn center, away from her 4 precious babies that she blogged about daily, their adventures. She was the inspiration for me starting my "adventuresinkandeeland" blog about life with my little people!

she returned to her babies with an entirely different looking face, has to endure daily rituals of scrubbing her delicate flesh, sometimes until it bleeds, takes many medications, has to wear special burn "healing" suits that cover her hands...
and she said she longs to feel "beautiful"....that beauty that makes a girl feel cherished and adored...
that someone thinks she is the most beautiful thing in the world...
God says he will give us beauty for ashes...and when all these hard or difficult things have happened in our lives...he will restore that with beauty in our lives....
NOTE: if you are a guy, and happen to be reading this...please, make a point to tell that special girl in your life, everyday, that she is the most beautiful girl in the world! Every woman was designed to feel beautiful...soft hair, delicate hands, gentle features...and eyes that show you they love you...you'll never know the gift you give their heart by telling them they are beautiful...it's like setting a caged butterfly free...to soar and fly and it makes their heart feel huge!!!

Stephanie (or Nienie), is more beautiful than words or the human eye can explain! Beauty is something more than dolling up to impress people...it is more for your own eyes, than anyone knows. When you feel beautiful, it makes you walk like you are beautiful, it makes your heart feel like it got a huge hug.
And the beauty that Stephanie has, that gorgeous heart, that sparkles out into the world with through her twinkly eyes, and her kind words....and gentle spirit, make her more beautiful than any supermodel on any magazine cover.
I have seen some "beautiful" people...models, actresses...just average people...but when they spoke, or I saw how they treated people...they became uglier faster than you could imagine. Like looking at one of those old cowboy towns, where the front of the building looks all fancy, but tha back just looks all ugly!
And I have seen some people, that, the light from their eyes, and the joy in their heart....makes them look like the most gorgeously, captivating person you've ever seen!

As the wisdom from my son and his friend told me: "girls are like milkshakes....they might look all good with whipped cream and stuff....but then they might taste horrible! A girl might look cute, but then she talks....and has a bad personality and that makes her real ugly!"

I wish I could meet Stephanie Nielson, one day, I wish I could do her make-up, and make her outside feel just a fraction of how amazingly, breath-taking, her "inner" beauty is! She is one of the most beautiful women in the world to me!
May beauty shine from your heart today..and please, please, release compliments from your heart...you never know how it will make someone's day!
typed with love....from your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment