sometimes our thinking is more disabled than our bodies



sometimes when we feel discouraged, hopeless, or like giving up....
something comes along, that will change or thoughts and heart....

Oscar Loreto, who's in the picture above...and who filmed and edited the video below, was born without hands and the lower portion of his left leg. He is a hero and inspiration...with so many things, seeming to say, "you can't"...he's made it in the world saying, "I can!"....

We've all felt like the road before us is too hard, and I've made small things seem hugely, impossible, then I listen as Oscar tells me, it can take him up to 15 minutes just to tie his shoe, I realize how small my thinking has been. He's accomplished so much, without even thinking that it would be hard, or "he can't". Oscar is kind, funny, has an captivating personality, and a great laugh...and his story will move you heart into a new level of hope! Thank you Oscar!

I am honored to share with you the inspiration of the , ENABLED PROJECT...a hope filled, collection of images, by Ian Ruhter, with amazing stories that will remind you, "You are ABLE to do anything!"....and that our disabled thoughts are the only limitations that we have.


Click here

and become a fan,
for the official invite to this awesome EVENT.....
Ian Ruhter Photography


I will be there and I hope you will too!

huge love and heaps of hope, kandee



No comments:

Post a Comment