uhhhhhhhhh!!!!


All the face in this picture tells me, is: "i don't know about this!?!"....
If I could tell you all the times in my life when I have thought that..."oh no! I don't know about this!?!"...
Like waves crashing on the beach....these kinds of thoughts have crashed into my mind...
how's this going to work?
how am I going to have money to pay rent?
how will this ever work out?
and on and on....

The beauty is...if it were up to me....not a whole lot would happen...if I look at my past...I would be quick to know that....I can't rely on just me...whenever I have taken my eyes off of myself...
and looked to God for my help and guidance...man, doors open up and things take place that I never even imagined!

Sometimes worry...is the worst thing you can do...but you can surrender your cares on someone that cares for you more than you'll ever know!

Remember...
you are more talented than you think, more beautiful than you know, and more loved than you can imagine....kandee


ps. I get to go to make-up airbrush academy today...so excited!!! Can't wait to tell you all about it!!!!! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment