shaving my head...oh boy!


this was me....
about 2 months, post-shaving-my-head-at-a-commercial-break...where I saw Erika Badhu with a baldy head...I thought she looked stunning...and very un-britney spears....

at home: I stood and stared at my head....for a long time...and rubbed it....it felt wonderful!

at work: people screamed

at home: "what did you do!?!"...came from everyone's mouth...ha ha ha ha...but that's been a theme in my life...ha ha ha (what did you do to your pants? what did you do to your walls? what did you do to your hair?")

i've been trying to grow it out since then.....many a bad haircuts (not by jerry...by some "nameless" salon in san diego..where I left with yellow hair in an unwanted asymmetrical cut) and accidental scissor-mishaps...

to today...where I take you with...a butterfly on the wall....to get my hair cut by Jerry Park at BARRACUDA salon
7769 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90046
(323) 852-7179
click here for more info at facebook:
BARRACUDA SALON on facebook

click here for more info on myspace:
BARRACUDA SALON ON MYSPACE

Jerry is super sweet and really cool...tell him i said hi!!!

now let's go get my hair cut.....

PS..... thanks to my friend, Ian Ruhter for filming it for me...way better than me doing it myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment