a little bit Hip-Hop


so my friend Paula, who shares some of the same style as me (funky sneakers, cool hats, semi-tomboyish, a little hip-hop and 80's, and slightly tomboy-ishat times..i love it!)...showed me this really cool site that has personalized jewelry.this is my Paula
after I airbrushed her hair, hee hee

(my favorite is when she showed me www.thugfashion.com)Who doesn't love somethin' with their name smacked on it! And it's a little tough, because of the urban-hip-hop, "thug jewelry" feel...ha ha ha
I never got one of those little personalized license plates for my bike, or pencil, or coffee mug when I was little...since they never had "KANDEE", maybe, just maybe, a "Candy" or "Candice", but that's not right! I always wanted one of those darn, miniature, CALIFORNIA license plates with my name on it, to hang from my bicycle!
So alas, I'm gettin' personalized....I got this necklace....I almost love it as much as my SUPREME one! And then she showed me the rings!!!!
I broke down and ordered one in silver...it will be my Christmas present to myself! you can get one too if you want, go to:
www.jewelrybynet.com
on the more "cheap" end of personalized things
this is my KANDEE necklace!!! hooray, my name all shiny and bright!!!

....I got my necklace for $39.99....click here to check it out:
www.limogesjewelry.com
because at the end of the day...it's a little fun to have something with your name on it! hee hee hee

huge love and hip-hop jewelry, Kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment