Red EYES! No visine.


FACTS:
#1. This is the runway look from the fall L.A.M.B. collection from Gwen Stefani....
#2. I had no idea I would love RED EYELINER sooooo much!
#3. I used red lipliner on one eye....(in CHERRY from MAC)...and RED paint palette from Make-Up Forever's Flash Palette....

I love this look....it makes eyes look AMAZING! Brown eyes look gold....blue eyes will look glowing....and hazel or green are going to look like smoldering EMERALDS! (how's that for a description?!?)....
The lips are just nuded-out...my fav..with FLESHPOT from MAC (it's only available at PRO stores...so poo on them for not selling it everywhere!)...

This look is not as crazy as it seems....it looks really stunning! I love it and hope you do too!
Lots' of love and redness...ha ha ha ha....kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment