You can buy some Kandee for Christmas!!!



Looky! Look!
I've got a SURPRISE!!!! I have been working very hard on this.....
you see, I get tons of requests for me to sell shirts, pictures, all kinds of things....and I've got a solution....I opened a little store on cafepress.com, I don't make all the money but they give me a few dollars for each thing that's on there...you order from them, they ship it...it's awesome!

And I designed my little store and all the stuff myself!
I'm going to have more things up soon, so check back and get your Christmas-Kandee shopping on! hee hee hee... I didn't do this to make money....I just did this for everyone that asked if I would sell things with "kandee" on them...I had fun designing this stuff...I hope you like it!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE KANDEE SHOP:


http://www.cafepress.com/kandeeshop


No comments:

Post a Comment