outfit of the day & i wanna scream!

first off...here's an outfit of the day picture (no today's outfit..but a few days ago), you see i forget to take a pic of the daily outfits...
so this was in the dressing room of Forever 21, after I tried on some thangs....
Hello Kitty shirt- FOREVER 21 (which I shall now refer to as F21...ha ha ha)
Acid washed jeans - F21
belt- i don't know it's practically vintage from m closet
Boots- Steven Madden suede slouchy boots

and now for the screaming....
sometimes I feel very overwhelmed...
and sometimes somethings make it worse...
I have some very not fun things I have to deal with in the next week to a month....I don't like these things...the scare me....and I just want to scream and run away!
Combine that with a lot of other things I 'm trying to take care of and do...and try to keep my heart afloat....and I feel like...just crazy sometimes! ha ha ha
Then I happened to watch something amazing....
It was by a man named, Dr. Charles Stanley, about not giving up...
he said that God knows all our problems, and why he allowed them in our life....to help us grow!
So no matter, what someone you love has done, what choices you've made that feel bad, what a boyfriend or girlfriend has done to you, how you've been hurt, how your family has treated you...

God knew it would happen, and he knew that in those hard times...is when you'd really grow and learn the things you need to be amazing in life!

Never give up....you can never justify giving up!
And you can't always listen to what people tell you, a friend, co-worker, parent, they base their advice on personal experiences and emotions instead of God's truth and his grace. Third, you and I are tempted to give up when we focus more on our loss and the negatives than on the hope we have that God has put inside out hearts. And that's when when we end up feeling hopeless and discouraged.
But remember that whatever, we allow to take over our thoughts...especially if it's negative will rule our life! So please, get rid of all sad and discouraging thoughts - whatever they are...right now, and cling on to whatever good thoughts you have...make good thoughts!

And know that God, knows the outcome..what will happen, he knows what's right around in your future! So if you are worried about a relationship, your career, your life.....God knows what is ahead, and what might be better than what you are so worried about!

My heart has been troubled all day, but these words have comforted my heart and if you are hurting today, I hope that these will help you today...
huge, huge love, kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment