Lust & Shoes

(look how tall I looked last night with my homegirl Paula!!! she got down all low to make me look even taller than the 10 feet tall i was! ha ha ha)


i fell in "like" with these shoes the moment I saw them all crooked on a shelf...in Forever 21...
I was like 29 feet all in these babies last night...I felt very super-model-height...or basketball player height! ha ha ha ha

If you want to enjoy the ginormous height of these shoes...click here to get em (they're only $28.50!) hee hee hee... http://www.forever21.com/product
WARNING: so NOT wear these shoes if you will be standing or walking for more than 4 hours! I did...and the balls of my feet felt like they wear the size of pillows from swelling!

Now for the LUST-
Sometimes we are overtaken by something....and love isn't something that is this horrible accident...that you just "fall" into.....love is a decision, a choice......if you accidentally fall in love, chances are you will probably fall right out of it!
When you choose to fall in love, it involves much more thought and care....no careless "falling" involved....ha ha ha...when you choose, chances are that you will be the one that chooses to stay in love.

People fall in lust...you don't choose to be physically attracted to someone, you just feel things...but feelings, you can't let your life be run by feelings. Some mornings I don't feel like working, or I don't feel like cleaning my house, or I don't feel like doing this or that....but if I just operated on feelings....my life would be out of control! ha ha ha

We need to make choices...we choose to clean our house so it looks nice, we choose to fall in love, because someone is worthy of our love...we choose to do the work that requires us to rise to the next level!
Today, may you choose the most amazing options out there for you! Dont' let life just happen to you, choose the life that you want. No matter how hard or difficult, choose the best option out there...don't settle for "just happening".......choose the best!

typed with love for all of your precious hearts!!!! i love you, kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment