random thoughts: glaminars, ebay & throw up

Mr. Sandman didn't visit me very long last night.....
click here to see why:
www.adventuresinkandeeland.blogspot.com
I'm a little behind in my daily tasks....ha ha ha
yesterday was filled with shopping in the mall....and oh so much more....
where Nicolle made my day, by recognizing me and coming up to say hi and get a picture...
thanks Nicolle for coming up and saying hi!!!! And she had awesome green eyeshadow on!

I was supposed to work on my GLAMINAR schedule...yes, I will try to be coming to a city near you teaching make-up wonder...yay!!!!
I just wanted to get some updated feedback on where I might be "wanted" the most....
some cities might be:
Chicago, LA, San Diego, San Fran, Toronto, London....Dallas or Houston.....Seattle.....make your requests....I'm gonna plan the schedule out for the new year!

And next, I have some things I was thinking of selling on ebay....watches that my friend made, like mine, some things I needed to just try to sell anyway....would anyone want to buy some treasures from my closet and beyond!?!

I am so tired...but one true thing is...you are going to have to do things no matter what...so you might as well be happy and merry while you do them. Two people can do the same things..one happy and one complaining....I guarantee that the one who does it happily won't mind it nearly as bad as "el complaino"...ha ha ha ha

So remember today whether you had grumpy people at school, rude drivers, a difficult person, or a not-fun task...do it "merrily"....because it's going to get done one way or the other...and it might as well be the happy way!

huge love and candy canes, kandee
PS. I promise I'll have a better blog post tomorrow! ha ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment