The day I got Supreme!

There are things I love that sit on my dresser...my supreme necklace...my turquoise bow ring that I got in London at Camden Market...and my yellow flower ring my sister go me, my leather cuff I made, and my leather watch that my friend Lawrence made me.

This was the day that I got my Supreme necklace at the Renegade Craft Fair in downtown LA, with my friend Tessa, who's a fellow make-up artist, a dj, a model, and just a cool girl!
we went to a sample sale too...we found nothing except little knitted hats!
Legging: Forever 21 Boots: vintage store belt: one I've had for like 1o years Orange Shirt: Urban Outfitters Orange Earrings: Forever 21 White Tank Top: Hanes Men's Tank Top from Wal-Mart Purse: Urban Outfitters Sunglasses: Ashbury Big Necklace: I can't remember!
this was the very next day...with my SURPEME necklace...it's pretty much been my constant neck decoration since! ha ha ha (can you even see it in this picture?! ha ha ha)

(maybe I'll wear it while I'm in labor! ha ha ha)... (only 7 days left til baby's due date!)
SEE!



Thanks Cutlass Supreme for making a car with such cool emblems that some cool girl made a necklace out of it, for me to buy....kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment