Don't know how I forgot to BLOG about this!!!!

Look at the EXCITEMENT on my face!
I was so excited when I won The Cover Girl Beauty Guru Challenge....
 I felt like I won the lottery or something amazing.....
 but there was even something more amazing....
that I forgot to post!
How could I forget to share this!?!
oh my golly!
this was one of my first "Congratulation" cards that came from ELLE MAGAZINE to lil' ol me!!!!
The wonderfully sweet, beauty editor at ELLE Magazine, Emily Dougherty...she was so fun and nice...I felt like we had been friends forever! She INVITED me to go into the ELLE BEAUTY CLOSET!!!!
This is the moment I felt like the kid that won the, "shopping spree in Toys R'Us"!!!!
Me with Emily in the beauty closet!!! I wish I had a beauty closet at my house! ha ha ha
There was every brand of anything...and things I'd never heard of! Beauty Heaven!
 She told me because I won, I could pick out a box full of treasure!
I wanted to scream with excitement! I had never owned a DIOR eyeshadow palette before...and was so excited....I still have it, and only use it on rare, special occasions! ha ha ha

Just wanted to bring you with me into "real" beauty closet at a magazine!!! ELLE Magazine! I can't believe that was a real day in my life!!!! I will treasure it always!!!
beauty closets!!!!! your KANDEE

No comments:

Post a Comment