It's My DUE DATE!!!!

Hi my precious Kandee family! I can't wait to introduce you to new baby!!!
So this is the day for baby to show up...or so the calender says! ha ha ha
This is also the only "pregnancy portrait" I have available to show you!  (which I took myself...as most of my photos are...ha ha ha) I see other people with blogs...and it looks like they have a photographer with them at all times to take pictures of them....all I have is me, maybe my mom or my kids to take a picture of me! ha ha ha

My mom (who used to have a photography business) took some really awesome, kinda rock n' roll -ish, pregnancy portraits of me when we were in NYC...but she can't find the memory card anywhere!
(maybe it will pop up! ha ha ha)
don't forget to check my www.kandeeland.com blog for all things baby-ness!

I have a big day today...especially if baby "Princess & the White Stick" shows up today!
This is my new all-time favorite video....


due date lady.....your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment