Thank you POPCREATOR!!!

Dear Popcreator,
I may have never met you in real life...but you have given me a gift that I will treasure always. You have captured my essence in probably countless hours of editing...to make this beautiful glimpse of the joy I love sharing with the world!
I can't thank you enough...this is like a virtual photo album...of video and pictures...
tears fell down my face as  I watched this..and I could feel the love put into it...and as I read the comments below the video...my heart definitely grew in size, feeling everyone's love...
my heart is so happy...and I want you all to know how much I love, cherish, and appreciate every love-filled word you write....
I am humbled and honored to be a part of your hearts and lives...
"souls don't need to meet each other...they can feel the love of someone they've never even seen up close with their own eyes".....
and if no one has told you yet today....
"I believe in you and I LOVE YOU!"
.....your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment