Treasures in my PO Box!


I hadn't gone to my PO Box in a looooong time...it's not so near my house. I thought the postman was joking when he said he needed a dolly to bring it all out! hee hee
OH WHAT WONDERFUL TREASURES AWAITED ME IN ALL THIS CARDBOARD COVERING!

Look at all this "fun-ness"...that was just waiting for me at the Post Office! Everyone knows me so well...I get things that I absolutely love!!!! My kids love it...they sit or help me open things and we all get so excited!!! (The Kitchenaid wasn't a gift...just another box that needs to be unpacked! ha ha)
 I love this lollipop...it is the size of my head!!! love everything in this picture!!!
I won't publish everyone's names on the internet here...but I must tell each of your precious heart that sent me a treasure box...brightened my kitchen, my day, and all my little people's day so much with your love-filled-and-beautifully-wrapped treasures from your heart!
Even my friend, Cardi sent me a new feather earring because I lost my last one! I love this one...and she knows how I love turquoise! hee hee You can email her here: cardibeutler@hotmail.com

and sometimes..the decorations of the boxes, cards and letters are so beautiful I just want to frame them!
Thank you everyone who sent me treasures of gift or treasures of words..in precious hand written cards and envelopes! I read every card and letter...and I wish I had time to personally respond to each one! Thank you so much, it felt like Christmas and my birthday all rolled into one!
huge love....and rhinestone encrusted letters...your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment