Fun Fridays with Kandee!

MY TRAVEL UPDATE: This was the office I set up in the Phoenix airport, that had very nice, strawberry scented bathrooms! I used my ZUCA bag as my chair and let a guy charge his iphone on my computer with his usb charger while I worked a way...he was nice and and offered us gum. Phoenix was 109 degrees hot, I used to live there and it's so sweatin' hot!

As we bumped along in the plane....we did see some amazing lightning sparking up the night sky, I edited a video to distract me from bouncing around in the plane. Then me and Jordan watched the only videos on my computer....my saved youtube videos...and we both like to watch the "FUN QUESTIONS" video I did....I will post it for our FUN FRIDAY video....

it's fun and there are fun little things sprinkled throughout the video......

I will be getting everything ready for the GLAMINAR on saturday....! It's Chicago Glaminar time on saturday, and I can't wait to meet everyone!!!

so here's something fun, that I hope brightens up your day....huge love, your kandee
(click the lower right hand corner of the video screen, where the youtube logo is to watch it bigger)

No comments:

Post a Comment