Where'd-you-get-that-wednesday!

Here's the plan, it's Wednesday and I'm gonna answer my most common "Where'd you get that?!?" questions:  first up is...
"WHERE'D YOU GET THOSE KEYBOARD THINGS!?! THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!"

I get asked about my keyboard everywhere I go: the airport, the plane, any where I am with my laptop!

I love these little keyboard stickers and they make it more fun every time I type!

*they help protect your keys
*they are easy to put on
*they last a LONG time (mine have been on for almost a year!)
*to take em off, just use some Goof-Off to get off left over adhesive.

LOOK!! They also have ZEBRA PRINT:
They are made for full keyboards, so you can see how I made mine work for my laptop. I think next I'm gettin' those Zebra ones!

They are a fun treat at only $9.99! GET EM HERE: WWW.FUNKEYBOARDS.COM


And you can have matching nails!!!
watch the video below how to get oh-la-leopard nails! I get so many compliments on my leopard print nails and toes!

have fun adding some ooh-la-la to your laptop or computer!
Have a fun day....
your style hunter...kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment