Seattle GLAMINAR = love day

salted caramel, oreo, and dance party flavor cupcakes from Royale Cupcakes in Seattle!
 
my jordan...and my kindred spirit-friend, Tamara (i love these 2 people so much!)

Me and the Vanity Girl Hollywood - Pink Starlet Mirror Winner- the beautiful, Karol Figueroa!j
hugging, well, I hug everyone, but I'm hugging the adorable, Tida Svy who did an amazing job as a "camera woman", thank you Tida!
The beautiful Deborah Hopper...with the GORGESOUS Flowers she made for the Glaminars...she is a real florist and owner, Hopper Flowers in Seattle!
 
Me and some of the last of the girls that stayed to chat, we didn't think of the "group shot" idea until almost everyone had left! And my mama in the pink on the left, and my Jordan in the front!
sweet Heidi Johnson, who not only had a matching SUPREME necklace, which I've never seen before, but she made the most beautiful flower rings in yellow and electric blue, to give away at the GLAMINAR! (I think she sells them on esty too!) You're a doll Heidi!
 
It was such an incredible day! We all cried, laughed, and loved!

This was happening when the Glaminar ended out front of the hotel: the Torchlight Parade in downtown Seattle! Right in front of our hotel! (this was before it started ofcourse!)
this is a crazy building, with architecture that scares me, I would never want to go in this building! Even though Jordan tried to explain the structure strength of this building and how it is designed like certain, incredibly strong bridges...No WAY would I go in there!
this was a beautiful chair in a store window, on the walk to dinner....mmmm
buttermilk fried chicken, biscuits and mashed potatoes...comfort food! then I went to have the last of the salted caramel cupcakes, but saw someone had swiped there fingers in the icing (i think it was my mom, but she was fast asleep!) Jordan was watching a movie and said he didn't do it, so me and my sweet tooth just went to sleep at my computer trying to type this blog! ha ha ha they're still sleeping!
I will never forget the girls in SEATTLE, their amazing stories....the love we shared, the inspiration that grew in them this day....
The change in their hearts that I could even feel. The tears that fell, from me and others, the laughter that echoed through the room...and the hope that sprang up in everyone's heart....that I could see glowing from the spunky-twinkles in their eyes as they waved good-bye!

I love you all my precious SEATTLE Glaminar girls and guy ~ Gabriel (that came all the way with his sweet sister, Girasol, from LA!
You have forever inpsired my heart too!

typed with so much love and thankfulness.....your kandee

PS. I will see the famous gum wall and space needle today! I hope! ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment