What's So Special About A GLAMINAR?

www.glaminar.com
A GLAMINAR is nothing like my yotube videos..well, they sort of are because it's me, but you will learn things I never teach in any youtube video- this is WAYYYYYY more than make-up....this is something that is changing people's lives....why?!?

What most people don't know is what awaits you at the Glaminar... it's not the silver gift bags I designed (that are pretty awesome), it's not the goodies in your gift bags..

it's not the give-aways worth over $300, like ZUCA BAGS, complete Dinair Airbrush kits (that I requested in HOT PINK!), it's not the Z Palettes, or the Vanity Girl Hollywood Pink Starlet mirror like I have and so does Kim Kardashian...
it's not for all the cupcakes....
or make-up tips....

Yes, I have worked on movies, tv shows, red carpet events...and with all kinds of celebrities, from ones in movies at the theaters right now...to old favorites like Janice Dickinson (the only celeb that has ever made me nervous, or afraid really. ha ha ha)...

Yes, I know tricks from make-up masters that have taught me, as I apprenticed them on movies and shoots...yes, they are things that I don't have time to teach people in my youtube videos. Some things you just have to have a person in front of you to teach and explain.

No, this is not like any make-up seminar or class you ever find anywhere.

No you are not gonna leave with just some tips on how to put your eyeshadow on better.

No, this is not like my youtube videos...this is an experience that is NOTHING like watching a youtube video can come close to!
 This is SO much more than make-up....this is:
*HOW TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE
*HOW TO BE THE MOST CONFIDENT PERSON IN THE ROOM
*GO AFTER YOUR DREAMS
*MAKE A WAY WHERE THERE SEEMS NO WAY
*HOW TO LIVE A FANTASTIC LIFE
*HOW TO BE SUCCESSFUL AT ANYTHING!
*HOW TO BE HAPPY (ALL THE TIME!)
*HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITHOUT A 9-5 JOB
*HOW TO BE THE MOST AMAZING, SOUGHT AFTER MAKE-UP ARTIST
*You'll learn my tips and tricks for success, happiness, and how to overcome hurt & failure....and so much more.

I also give you:
Certificates for each class, to use on your resume or website

For the Make-Up Artist Pro Class:
You get business forms and papers to set up your business, as well as a legal contract which you will give to clients to make sure you get paid, which can cost over $500 to have written up by an attorney (this is not some generic contract you copy from online), and I give this free because I don't want you to loose money like I have without it!
You leave ready to start your new career...start making money.

I get comments all the time: "why does your glaminar cost so much money?"

This is cheaper than spending your money on make-up or beauty school where you'll spend from $6,000-25,000 and still have no way of making money or knowing the tips that I teach you for success.

Just so you get a small idea of how much they cost to put on:
try needing to come up with over $3,500 for a room to rent to hold it in.
Then another $1,000 for a sound man so everyone can hear me.
The lighting equipment can cost up to $1,000 too!
Hotel room and plane tickets, luggage charges & taxi or shuttles: another $2,500 (at least! NYC, London  & Toronto it's 4 times this much)
I have to pay for the big tv screen so everyone can see the details....even more hundreds and hundreds.
The chairs alone can cost $1,000!
The stage platform so everyone can see can cost up to $2,000!
That doesn't even include the cost of the bags I had made to give you guys, the hundreds of dollars for cupcakes and decoration.
The hundreds of dollars in shipping to get all the things there in time, the gift bag goodies and prizes!
This doesn't cover the cost I have to pay for all the people to set up and tear down the event, that can cost another $1,000.
The printing alone of  the certificates and the pro class hand-outs cost hundreds of dollars.

It is VERY, VERY EXPENSIVE....and sometimes I wonder if we'll even make enough money to cover our costs. But I do this to inspire you all! To change your lives and give you hope for an AMAZING future!

Tears are shed, laughter is felt in the room, lives are changed....you know more about make-up and beauty than ever......hearts are sparkly with beauty...success is with you...and confidence is huge when you leave the GLAMINAR!

you can read the testimonials from some of the girls on the glaminar website to see what how it changed them!

this is an investment that for your life, that will really change your future...this is not just some class...if you want just a basic make-up class....this might not be for you...if you want to change your life and learn how to go after your dreams...and love what you do....than this is it!

Hope to hug you and see you there...and get to speak to your heart!
www.glaminar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment