RED HOT LIPS!

There is something about RED....red dresses, ruby red Dorothy from wizard of OZ shoes, little red corvettes....
and RED LIPS....that draws our eyeballs like bugs to a light!

Imagine: your in Hollywood around the 50's...with head-turners like Marilyn Monroe...with traffic stopping red lips and a classic pin-up eye! LOVE IT!

Gwyneth Paltrow said: “Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-@#$ red lipstick.”
(censored by me! ha ha ha) 
 
BEFORE (blah)

AFTER (ka-pow wow wow)
The problem:
#1. it gets everywhere - your teeth, face, kissing partner, clothes (sometimes)...
#2.  you're kinda afraid to wear red lipstick - you don't know the powerful and bombshell feeling of wearing red lipstick yet! You feel like you should be walking down a red carpet in hollywood with your red kissers!

NOT ANYMORE!!! I've found the wonder-RED Lip color...and it's cheap!!
The fabulous french beauty makers at L'Oreal have "wow-ed" the bracelets right off me!
The NEW INFALLIBLE LIP COLOR in BEYONCE (a heart-rate increasing red)...
is FAB-UUUUUUU-Lous!!!!
this bottle says 16 hours...but I put some on my hand and it stayed there (showers and all) for 3 day! I get it off my lips with a toothbrush and toothpaste (bonus exfoliating for smooth lips!)...
and you can get it at any drugstore for only $11.99!

TIPS: 
*this is great for brides
*make-up artists that don't want to touch up a red mouth all day
*and any girl that wants to add some glam to her day!

Watch my video on putting this fabulous RED on for a perfect pucker! Enjoy...
"Life is too short to not wear what you dare"....

lipstick and love...your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment