oh sweet chicago glaminar.....


2:22 am finally in bed
Chicago Glaminar was awesome...
We had meet & greet until 12:56am...yes at almost I am, I was in the elevator and after sharing hugs, hearing stories from the heart....and feeling that my heart had grown with love...

No room service was happening that late....
Jordan and I tried to walk down to the Dunkin' Donuts....they were closed.
We ordered:
Jordan's order...
chicago style stuffed pizza
jalapeno poppers
and a chocolate mousse cake he shared with me
and I just polished off my toasted ravioli's......

My throat hurts from talking so much...my leg is rather swollen....but my heart is overjoyed that I've been allowed into so many hearts and lives...
and to hear one precious girl tell me she had Bells Palsy (a condition that weakens or paralyzes the facial muscles)...that I was part of her healing...she felt her "smile" muscles move again, after finding my "oompa loompa" make-up video on youtube! To her face, fully recovered, smiling and me, lit my heart up for that a baseball stadium of lights.

Thank you to everyone who was a part of today.....I am honored to be a part of your lives....and your future dreams......

huge love...a sleepy, stomach full, and sore throaty from all the talking.....kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment