STYLE KANDEE: my sweet style cravings of the week

Instructions: 
if you see something you like and want to see more, click on the name and chances are I remembered to link it to the website, if not click anywhere that says CLICK IT OR TICKET, and you'll be instantly transported to the web-wonderland of that company to peruse their goods! have fun and away we go!
I know..who thinks about boots in the middle of a sweaty summer day? Me! I saw these at the John Fluevog store in Seattle and I imagined me walking in them in a pair of black leggins, with a big long hangy shirt belted low around the hips,  or sweater in fall, maybe with an army green type kilt skirt on...and visions of fall breezes swirled though my head!
Think back-to-school shopping excitement....!
And the color was the color of RED VELVET cake...ohhh I wanted to lick these boots and see if they tasted of chocolate! ha ha ha

They are a bit pricey, but I've heard people that own these boots say they last for years and years til your 75 and still wearing them...ok I made that last part up.

I don't care what anyone says....I love me some "drop-crotch", MC-Hammer-ish, Harem-Pants! These things are more comfy than sweats..and people think, "whoa if she is bold enough to wear those, she must be famous!" ha ha ha...just kidding, I made that part up again. But wear these tucked inside the Red Velvet Boots from above...and insta-style baby! The Bold and the Beautiful is not just a soap opera, it's what this outfit screams! These Harem gems are from American Apparel!
 
I love and have this fun little bow diamond ring (and don't worry it's from Forever 21 so it is wallet-friendly at $4.90!)...it reminds me of Hello Kitty's bow! CLICK IT TO FIND THIS BLING FOR YOUR FINGER!



Add some more bling to your ringers with another Forever 21 special! I love this a little bit glam with hints of rocker edge! And at $4.90 it has a sound your piggy bank will love too! CLICK HERE TO GET IT!

These sunglasses are the business! And not just because Lil' Wayne wears them! ha ha ha I just love them, and envision that I would feel like a celebrity trying to fight of being recognized by the paparazzi wearing these. HA HA hA Sabre dishes out some of the fiery hottest shades around...like the Kozoi's that I slap on my face...I love these glasses! CLICK IT OR TICKET- SABRE!

I love these woodgrain shoes from Radii, I'm not even sure they're available  yet...but something in me, wants to wear these so bad! I love how "untrendy" they are. These babies, say, "I have style! I  don't care if little granny shoes that are sold at Urban Outfitter are cool...I go against the grain! The woodgrain that is!" Radii puts that RAD in RADII...click it or ticket!
If you want to tote your treasures in a bag that even cooler looking than what's probably inside it...look no further than this steal at Forever 21....for $10.80 this awesome, cooler-than-it's-content tote can be dazzling the streets wherever you go! CLICK IT OR TICKET hot pink metallic style!

Putting the cool back into your closet......your style Kandee!

No comments:

Post a Comment