Now to get perfect NUDE LIPS

Nude Lips! They make your lips look bigger (anything lighter always looks bigger!)...and they've been on of my fav lip colors for years.
To know me is to know how I am on  a continual search for the perfect nude lip colors!
Now, we don't want our lips to look colorless like we are not very alive, but just sexy and pale like Angelina Jolie's signature nude lip look. Here's how to do that:

Watch and learn my tips for a prefect Nude mouth:

Some of my favorite Nude lipsticks:

MAC - Myth ( I love this color)

Super cheap nudes from NYX:
Summer Love

Pecan Pie from NYX
Cheap nudes for medium to darker skin tones:
Tea from NYX

 and  NYX Echo







cheap dupe option for MAC Myth is: Revlon Nude Attitude

Some of my nude lipliners:
#1 Kevyn Aucoin's Bare Lipliner
#2 NYX Mahogany Lipliner (good nude for darker skin tones)
#3 Sephora (for pale skin tones) #135
#4 Revlon Lipliner in Rose
#5 Maybelline Lipliner In Toast (good for darker skin tones)
My favorite nude lipliners:
Naked from Urban Decay

Cheap Nude From NYX
Nude Truffle
And Nude Beige for pale to medium skin tones:


And NYX lipliner in Auburn 
(great for darker skin tones)


now let's get ready to get nude....lips that is!!!

huge looking lips and even huger love....your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment