Edward Scissorhands!!!!


the real Johnny Depp as Edward Scissorhands

Kandee Johnson (ha ha ha) as Edward Scissorhands



i love Johnny Depp...I think he is such an amazing and organic, actor....so real and vulnerable. I think that's why Edward Scissorhands is so loved...he is fragile and vulnerable...and you want to hug him..even with scissors for hand-shakers!

HERE What I used for a costume:
black motorcylce jacket...black leggings wrapped around my neck and a belt with metal rings...you could find much better costume accessories at www.hottopic.com, I bet!

FOR MAKE-UP....
Lise Watier concealer wheel in the green and lavender (you can get this at www.naimies.com, tell them I sent ya, they are so nice!)
La Mer pressed powder on 01 cream (it's worth every extra dollar....I love this stuff!)
BLUNT from MAC for contouring
Black eyeliner (to contour nostrils)
Elmer's Glue to conceal eyebrows (watch this video to see how...CLICK HERE)
Lip color - dark plumb color eyeshadow from MAC (Deep Damson)
Liquid Latex and Duo Eyelash Glue for scars (you can get liquid latex here CLICK HERE)
I used eyeshadows in white, medium warm brow (all MAC shadows) CORK, grey brown COPPERPLATE, cool chocolate brown (Charcoal Brown), light brown (Omega), purple-plumb (BlackBerry) and purple grey (Quartz)...

Enjoy this look...it was so fun! This video and blog were made with love...

No comments:

Post a Comment