Surprises & Sneaks!!!


a) this is the sneak peek look at the next video coming up....my "Kandee version of Geisha INspired Costume make-up!!!!

b) I am so honored that you guys guessed I would be on tv!!!!! No, not on tv yet.....!!!! ha ha ha
And it would be more possible for me to be on tv than it would to get a boyfriend! ha ha ha
No, I didn;t cut my hair, but I didi style it very "jem" like!!!!!

c) I think it would be great if any and or all of those were true!
But really my surprise was that I was surprising my mom for her 50th birthday....but I haben;t been able to post about it invcase my mom would see it! ha ha ha

We are now at Disneyland.....I keep falling asleep typing this.......gotta go sleep ...me and my video camera and family are going to DIsneyland tomorrow!!!! I love Disneyland.....!!!!
(sorry if I made you guys think I was going to be on tv, i found my soul mate, or chomped off my hair..........I wish to certain degrees that all of them were true!!! ha ha ha...
thanks for all your love and support guys....huge love from the "princess of disneyland".....and I'm working on all the Disney Princess looks too!

No comments:

Post a Comment