It's Friday and I'm packing..and a peek!


the Michael Jackson look won out for next requested look...but oompa loompa was close second...and was SNOW WHITE.....
they are all waiting to be edited and uploaded!!! I've go tmore too, but something has to be a surprise!!!

what else am I doing today:
packing up head-dresses for the Cleopatra contest! All of them!
going to post office to ship em off!
heading out on the road for the speaking engagement...
finishing packing my stuff!
packing up my make-up...
so much more...i'd be here typing forever!

I have a funny story about buying the rest off the head-dresses last night...i'll have to post it later!!!

have an awesome day and remember...
even when life looks and feels sad or down.....you don't kno what that moment is preparing you for...and you don't know what is right around the corner!!!!

huge love, kandee
packing my stuff up to go to a speaking engagement tomorrow, for Senegence Cosmetics! It's gonna be fun....I love speaking and encouraging and educating people...!

No comments:

Post a Comment