madder than a hatter.....


(insert photo caption: Kandee-almost-falling-asleep-in-front-of-the-jungle-cruise-ride-in-a-stroller-because-there-was-no-where-else-to-sit/sleep...

reasons for the madness:
not only did I film my trip, from the moment I left my house, to surprising my mom at the Disneyland hotel, to our whole day at Disneyland....to show you all...... I upload the video to my computer delete it from the memory card go to edit it on computer.... my computer said it upoaded it...but there is no video! It's all gone!!!!!!! so....oh well...nothing I can do about it now!!! ha ha ha
Man, and it was gonna be good.....!!!

fun side note: I got recognized all over the place yesterday.....I felt so fancy....too bad I looked like yuckness....no make-up, crazy spidery-hair...and pants that I can't stand! ha ha ha ha...i still can't believe people could recognize me!!! But if you do...please come up and say hi...it totally makes my day to get to meet any of you precious people in person! I love it! And I'll give you a hug.....I promise!!!!

I'm going to try to edit our next sneak peek video.... can you guess who it is.....

hint #1....she is blonde, fiesty, and can fly......



you can go to my other blog to see more pictures of my day....www.adventuresinkandeeland.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment