Fast and Falling asleep....


(me, my mama "the birthday princess"...and my sissy) in front of the "50 magical years" sign for my mom's "magical" 50th birthday! ha ha (ps. i told ya i'd wear a bright shirt, huh?!?) ha ha ha


hi everyone!
so i think of you all...all day long..i think of cool pictures to take...to show you guys, so it feels like you got to be a butterfly on my shoulder.....

I am tired. Very tired! So tired I almost fell asleep in Disneyland today!

I have an awesome post with cool pictures...but I have almost fallen asleep twice now.,...and who knows if I'll hit publish, before I even type something good.....
oh yeah....
the geisha video is uploading to youtube, as I type this! yay!

number of times i've fallen asleepw while trying to type this...then my laptop slides to the side and i wake up!!!! 'gotta get in the shower, I got thrown up on, sweated, and other things..ha ha ha

new fab pst coming soon!!!! i love you all.....and ASHLEY!!!!
thank you for coming to Disneyland to meet me...I am so honored! You're a doll....and have a beautiful smile!!!!! I love you, my new, precious girl!!!! huge love....kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment