Nothing but a DREAMER...

(this picture has no relevance to the posting...ha ha ha...but it's at the land of dreams...DISNEYLAND...and I have a dazzling hat on!)
somedays you feel like you did nothing...nothing special...nothing on your to-do list....maybe you didn't even leave your house!
I have those days too...yesterday felt like one of those days (a little)...but each day has it's wonders if we stop and think about them... Each day if we choose to do something uncomfortable...out of the ordinary...one little step towards our dreams....it makes our days a little more "dazzly"....
things I DID do yesterday:
visited my great- grandma (she lives by herself and makes me laugh so much!) I took her a caramel sundae and a chicken sandwich- her favorites! I bought leopard print keyboard covers to "dazzle" up my hours of typing! I bought wall decals to "dazzle" up my "Swiss Coffee" colored rental-house walls! I bought a giant fairytale pumpkin from Trader Joe's to "dazzle" up my kitchen... I bought whipping cream to whip up real "whipped cream" for my hot chocolate and chocolate pudding!
(CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PICTURES ON my other BLOG- adventuresinkandeeland.blogspot.com)
Each one of you has "dazzle" in your heart....and your dreams are just sitting there waiting for you to give them a ride....it's like having a car in your garage...it's not going to go anywhere by itself...you have to take it somewhere....so go get in your dream-car and drive it to dream town! Do one little small step today...whether it's thinking about your dream (i'm a fan of daydreaming), researching online, or designing your business card...or maybe even making a "scary" phone call to someone or some business that can help you make it happen!
Go for it...you have nothing to lose...and everything to gain!!!!
I believe in you!!!! huge love...your dream coach...Kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment