I'm in ELLE magazine!! woo hoo!




very fun things: going to the grocery store...seeing an ELLE magazine and then seeing your picture inside! HOLY SMOKES!!! I feel like telling everyone around me...but that would probably just make me look really crazy! BUT I'm inside a magazine!!!! Who would've thunk it! hee hee

Huge thanks go out to Salena Lettera for sending me these pics from her road stop (she is a glamorous female truck driver....with false lashes in her rig...check out her blog...it's really funny...http://www.bellavenere.blogspot.com/

And huge thanks to Ian Ruhter for taking the before picture....you've all seen the after....for some reason things must have gotten switched around....because they used a different one for the after....(this was the one I sent too....)


Woo Hoo...I'm in ELLE magazine!!! There are different covers of this issue with Katie Holmes on the cover...when I bought mine she had an orange dress on....so don't be alarmed when you go out to buy a stack of 20...ha ha ha ha just kidding.....

have an awesome day....kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment