Next look sneak peek!!!



twilight twist......sexy vampy...vampire! With real Special FX blood...from my friend that is an award winning special FX make-up artist...and his cool line of fake blood...! (who knew a girl who almost passes out at the sigt of blood would have fun playing with the fake kind!?!) ha ha ha

I filmed videos all day today!!! My face is sore from putting a fake beard on, taking it off...putting glue on my face...then washing....then spirit gum...then washing...WAIT TIL you see them!!!!

And I don't think I can do any more contests...they will be too costly for me....I already think I need to go and buy more head dresses...because I can't decide on just one winner!!!! ha ha ha

have a beautiful day...and remember...our hearts are like sponges...the more love you squeeze out....the more love you are able to hold....
typed with love...kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment