I love this.....



I'd be happy if the was the only lipstick I could EVER wear for the rest of my life!!!
(we all know how I love a pale-nude mouth...and this is the jam-on-it!!! (means I love it!!!))
May I introduce you to:
MAC's Dsquared (limited edition...so stock up...I'm going to go buy like 10!!!) NUDE ROSE Lipstick...
I love it!!!! It is the most perfect pale-milky-pink color that has a slight hint of peach, so your lips still look alive...but nice and nude!!! (will look great on everyone from pale, pale..to dark skin tones...) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! (it is the only lipstick I wore all weekend for my mom's surprise Disneyland trip)

next up...this is a super cool (again limited edition)
LIP ERASER...from MAC's Dsquared2 collection...nude lip balm with NO shine!
it totally nudes out the mouth so you can use it with just a little gloss or nothing at all...gets rid of all redness (yay!)....(you can only pick this up at MAC Pro Stores -google MAC PRO stores and see what's near ya!)

just wanted to pass on some new beauty loves!!! And I LOVE this lipstick...I'm so nervous they're gonna be sold out!!! ha ha ha

oh I also used the grease paint stick in V (from the Dsqaured2 collection) in my Barbie make-up video....this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment