A big bio...



Last night...
fever & then chills...
lots of pain...
right now, when I try to stand up..it feels like my head is going to explode...so i type this lying down...with my head propped up and my laptop on my stomach!

since none if this is very fun or exciting news...my overwhelmed little head...decided I would just post this Bio video I just watched for the first time...
it's from bigisgood.tv, they gave me a channel on their show roster...I met the creator of Big, on a treadmill, and we hit it off from the moment we met! (Hi Lauren!)....check out what they filmed...
I'm going to go try to rest some more...and maybe get all my muscles to walk me to the kitchen to make me something to eat...It sure reminds you how thankful we should be when we are well and healthy!

typed with love...from a very horizontal position......your kandee

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE BIO

No comments:

Post a Comment