Hand full of love....

silver hearts glitter that sprinkled on me when I opened a special letter from from a sweet soul...thank you precious girl!!!!
A giant Hershey's kiss from my mama! I love her and that she gets me chocolate!

I love loving people...I love giving gifts to people...and I love celebrating...ANYTHING! So every holiday I love to decorate and buy or make things to make people feel special!

I know Valentine's day can feel, not-fun...when you don't feel like you have someone to share all those lovey dovey cards with....but if you don't, just pour that love out on the ones you love...your mom or dad, your kids, or family..a gramma!

Everyone loves or needs to be told that they are loved....
and I remember having some not-so-fun Valentine's day...once being sick, once being lonely and sad that I didn't have anyone to give me any valentine's love...once being on a weird date at Ethiopian restaurant...
And the one thing I can tell you is....if you're not having a "splendid" valentine's..know that you will...you will be adored and cherished...you will feel loved.

Until then...if you that marvelous person hasn't been introduced to your life....have a Valentine's Day to celebrate you!
Things to do to make YOUR Valentine's day special:
Buy yourself some chocolate
Treat yourself to something fun and indulgent...a yummy dinner with friends, a new cd of your favorite songs, some scented body lotion, a new lipgloss...
Take yourself to do something fun, go window shopping, go to a museum, rent a movie...some of my lovey favs include:
Pride & Prejudice (i used to watch this movie every night....)
You've Got Mail
i can't seem to think of any other good love movies...

Love is wonderful....spread some love today....smile more and tell the special people in your life how much you love them....
so here is my Valentine's gift to you...
i love this video....



and here's some valentine's day make-up videos:

this video was one of my very first videos from valentine's day of last year! hee hee....look how blurry my camera was! ha ha ha


and that was the latest valentine's day video....fresh off the presses...

Happy Valentine's Day...and remember...
you're more beautiful than you know,
more talented than you think,
and more loved than you can imagine....
i lovey you....huge love and even bigger hugs....kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment