A Fan-tastic day....

Me and Cosmo... playing dress-up....he "created" this outfit for me....it was so fun!
Anastacsia....said I was her "favorite" and that she had come in store the day before asking about me...she forgot her vest and came back to get it...and I was in the store! Her and her mom were so beautiful....and her little brothers and sister were all so nice! huge love to you all!!! I was great to meet you guys!
me with her beautiful mama!!!

It was so fun to get to try on all the fun clothes in SPeed..that's the store I did that "shopping" on melrose video in....and Cosmo is hilarious....and an outfit designing genius! Go there and ask for COSMO! I love him...he's so funny and creative!!!

It was such a fun day...to get to meet people that watch me on youtube and actually get to hug them and say hi in person....please, if you ever see me anywhere.....come up and say hi- I will give you a huge hug and and even bigger smile!!! It is so wonderful for my heart to get to connect with a live person in front of me!

Thank you everyone for sharing your love with me......I want to send some extra love through the computer today!!! huge love, kandee

and here's the melrose video to watch again...if you missed it the first time....it's pretty fun!

happiest of days to you...no matter what is going on!!!

THE FUNNIEST THING I JUST NOTICED IS:
I have the same earrings and leggings on in the first video (months ago)...as I did when I went there again the other day! ha ha ha ha...(shows how much I love em'....ha ha ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment