a little bit of old hollywood....

how excited would you be to see this "glam-tastic" box sitting on your doorstep!?! Even the logo makes you feel like a Hollywood Starlet, sitting at her vanity table in a pink silk robe with white fuzzy trim...like Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn.....
.....AHHHHHHHHH.........(insert heavenly sound effects)......and look what was waiting inside!!!! I met Maxine...the dollface girl that owns this company...she is so sweet and adorable...and she said she would send me one! It was like the most fun birthday (or Christmas) present.....I have always wanted a vanity table...or just a place with lighting like show girls, or actresses of Hollywood's hay-day, would've used....and this is it baby!!!! It even has a dimmer switch!!! WHAT!!! I know....cray cray!
It is so stinkin' cute...and PINK! It's 3 feet wide....glam-big!
It's got 6 light bulbs...that ultra-true white...which is the only way to get the truest color, for skin-tone matching to perfect color choices for anything. Ain't nothin' like putting colors on in a yellow-ish lighted bathroom...and you wonder why your make-up looks funny all day! ha ha

And I love that it's a girl powered company...owned and run by Maxine...., she is the "adorablest"...I was met her at the Melrose Trading Post, I saw that pink mirror...and was drawn like a bug to a light! She loves flower rings, hoop earrings, nameplate jewelry (like my Supreme, necklace)...and I am so excited to see girls going after their dreams and starting awesome companies like Vanity Girl! She really is in West Hollywood, and the vanities are made in Los Angeles! I want to help her and support her company...go girl power!!!

It makes my room look so much more fun and glamorous!
It gives off the most beautiful, even, "divine" lighting...lighting makes the biggest difference!
QUICK STORY ON THE IMPORTANCE OF LIGHTING:
I once worked on this movie where one of the actresses wasn't being very nice! The lighting guy on the crew said.....you've never want to be mean to the lighting guys, because light can either make you look flawless and young...or we can make you look old and ugly! (ha ha ha ha)
here is me after I filmed the "Ke$ha" make-up video with this light! Luuuuuuv IT!!!!

WANT ONE...or WANT to see the other Vanity Girl Hollywood De-LIGHTS!!!!!
CLICK HERE: www.vanitygirlhollywood.com and tell Maxi I said HI!!!!!!


Thanks MAxi! I love my vanity!!! And I love that you started this company making the cutest Vanities I've EVER seen! And my make-up has been looking even better, since I can really see everything perfectly!

check out the "awesome" lighting...in this video....

huge love and perfect lighting.....kandee


No comments:

Post a Comment