going gaga for gaga

I walked into my local glammy MAC store...
And what should my wondering eyes find to adore...

a lovely blonde sale girl who took me to see....
the most lovely pink shade of lipstick you ever did see...

she said it was gaga...viva glam-glam
and I said order me up one..please and thank you ma'am!
and I said


FROM the new Cyndi Lauper and Lady Gaga Viva Glam Collection....may I rave, gush, and yell from the beauty mountain tops......I love this new GAGA lipstick color! And have one placed on hold when these babies come out...I think they said I can pick it up tomorrow!
TA-DAAAAAA or should I say Ta-Gaaaaaaa!

here this litte gem of a lip color stands....this little baby is gonna put a $14 size hole in your wallet...it'll be worth every swipe across your "soup-coolers"...
here's sampling AKA a smearing of the lipstick...as you can see it's "it's a light blue pink"......I love cool pinks.....our lips have enough red...the blue just gives it a perfect nude-pink....
And to know me, is to know my love, and endless search...for the perfect nude-pink. Until I am offered the chance to design my own, perfect lip color...I shall continue the hunt! ha ha ha

When you feel pretty....it changes something inside you...your confidence comes out and shines to the world. Do something today to make yourself feel pretty...go buy a new lipstick! Wear something pretty, a new fun piece of jewelry, take a few extra minutes to do your hair...and see how these small changes...spark your confidence!

huge love and lipstick.....your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment