Winner! Winner!

Yay! We have a winner!!!!
The winner of the Melia Bianco purse from BAGHAUS.COM is:



DRUMMMMMM ROLLLLLLLLLL burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Oh yes, and the winner was picked by random.org......
and the proud new owner of the same exact purse as me is:

LINDA GEORGOULAKIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Linda!!!! Now we're purse twins!!!!

To everyone else, that didn't win YET!!!! I'm gonna be working on having a lot more give-aways for you guys, because you are the most awesome Kandee Fans!!!! I love you all...I love your comments, your kind words, you precious things you send me in the mail!!! And I love that I get to be a part of your lives!

huge love and I'll be posting something else a little later today!!!! enjoy the sunshine today! xoxo kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment